April 22, 2020
The right retractable pergola can deliver a wealth of great benefits for hospitality business owners that bring in more customers and maximise their business bottom line. These benefits range from creating alluring outdoor dining spaces that provide protection from the elements and maximise seating to branding opportunities, functionality, additional features and more.
While commercial pergolas offer many excellent benefits, hospitality business owners must make the right decisions about their new retractable louvre roof or automatic outdoor shades. This includes selecting the right retractable pergola design, materials that deliver the right wind and rain resistance, and the style and colour schemes as they relate to the branding of their establishment. Moreover, you’ll also need to choose an experienced and reputable team to design, manufacture and install your new retractable pergola, like Aspect Shade in Sydney!
With so many retractable pergola products on the market, including automatic and electric pergolas, louvered pergola, opening roof systems and more, most business owners will find themselves spoiled for choice. However, while you may find that several styles are suitable for your establishment in terms of style, size and functionality, chances are one style is better suited than the others in some way, so consider factors such as:
● Aesthetics and style — Does it complement the style of your establishment and blend in seamlessly with the existing structures? It’s vital that your new commercial pergola delivers an attractive look that adds curb appeal and is appealing to your clientele.
● Functionality and size — Is the pergola intended to protect against the rain or just block out the glare of the afternoon sun? Different pergola styles and sizes are better suited for some applications than others, while some provide complete solutions.
When you consider factors like these in relation to your business goals, you’ll be better able to determine the style of pergola that will deliver the best outcome for your establishment.
The materials and colour of your new pergola are also important factors. And as with aesthetic, size and functionality requirements, there are many things to consider, such as:
● Wind and rain resistance — Your new retractable commercial pergola’s ability to withstand the elements is extremely important. Look for important features like wind ratings (Beaufort Class 11 delivers wind resistance up to 117km/h), rafter profiles (TERA rafter profiles feature unique water guard side channels) and integrated gutter systems.
● Branding and colours — To help your establishment stand out from the competition, explore your branding options with logos and choosing colours that match your business colour schemes.
● Additional features — Most retractable pergola designs offer optional features to maximise alfresco space functionality, like remote controlled-motorisation and integrated lighting systems.
The Aspect Shade team welcomes all enquiries about our commercial pergola products. To speak with a team member or arrange a quote, contact Aspect Shade online, call 02 9199 8970, or email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
While both retractable pergolas and fold arm awnings deliver outstanding protection from the elements (sun, rain and wind) and feature motors to enhance ease-of-operation, there aren’t all that many other similarities between the two products. However, if both options are suitable for your home and both meet your budget, which one’s the right choice for […]